You never know what life may bring. Now you can be prepared with help from Velocity Community Credit Union and our partners!
Velocity Community Credit Union has partnered with Quorum Insurance to meet your insurance needs. They only represent insurance carriers that are rated B or better by AM Best Company and A or better by Demotech, Inc., and for credit union members, Quorum offers the convenience of a single-source for a comprehensive array of insurance products including:
- Auto Insurance
- Home Owner Insurance
- Flood Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Individual Health Insurance
- Commercial Insurance
- Pet Insurance
Credit union members receive a 5% group discount on coverage from VPI Pet Insurance through our partner, Quorum Insurance!
Pet insurance is health coverage for important member of your family, and through VPI, one of the leading pet insurance providers, you never have to worry about affording the cost of quality care for your pet.
- VPI policies cover more than 6,400 medical problems and conditions related to pet accidents and illnesses (including cancer).
- The VPI Superior Plan, the most popular plan for dogs and cats, provides the highest payouts available, with an annual benefit maximum of $14,000. For pet owners seeking a lower level of protection, the VPI Standard Plan is also available.
- Helps pay for lab fees, treatments, prescriptions, surgery and more, after a low per incident deductible.
- Visit any licensed veterinarian, worldwide.
- Average completed claim processing time is just 5 days or less.
- Multiple-pet discounts available.
- Optional routine care coverage available, with no deductible.
VPI offers a variety of plans for dogs, cats, birds and exotic animals, and your credit union membership automatically qualifies you for a 5% premium discount.
Request a free quote today!
Protect your family in case of Accidental Death or Dismemberment with $2,000 in Accidental Death or Dismemberment coverage from Minnesota Life provided at no charge by Velocity Community Credit Union. To accept the free coverage, watch for one of our semi-annual mailings or speak with a branch consultant today.
If you are interested in additional coverage, you may be eligible to participate in group rates through our program. Minnesota Life offers up to $300,000 in protection, and you can choose between single and family plans.
Minnesota Life is a well-respected insurance company, protecting Americans since 1880.
A group dental plan for credit union members, CompBenefits coverage gives you the opportunity to receive dental care and save money, too. After a small co-payment for an office visit, CompBenefits offers these excellent benefits at no additional cost:
- Routine exams
- Routine X-rays
- Routine cleanings
- Topical flourides (children only)
- Silver fillings
- Non-surgical extractions
Plus, you can save even more:
- Save 25% on braces
- Save up to 50% on other dental procedures
For more information, visit CompBenefits Web site or give us a call today for a free brochure!