Banking Made Easy
Life is complicated enough. Make your banking easy with eBanking from Velocity Community Credit Union.
Our Mobile Banking apps put remote control of your financial life literally in your own two hands.
Access your accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can:
- Look at your accounts & loans
- Make payments on loans or credit cards, and manage your rewards points
- Pay bills1
- Pay friends with PopMoney
- Manage your finances with our Personal Finance Management tools
No time to visit a branch? Can’t wait for the check to get here by snail-mail? Then deposit it from home..or the beach...or the Mall...or anyplace else where you can use your Smart phone. It’s easy, convenient, secure, and free.2
There are few things you need, of course, including a checking account with Velocity Community Credit Union, an iPhone or Android device with a camera, and access to the internet.
Is it safe?
The Velocity Community CU mobile app doesn’t store any confidential information on your phone so there is no risk of your information being compromised if it is lost or stolen.
Person-to-Person with PopMoney
Pay people the easy way with Popmoney® - the personal payment service available in your Online Banking.
- Use just an email address and/or cellphone number to send money
- Avoid the hassle of carrying cash or writing checks
- Keep information private with no need to exchange account numbers
Pay friends back, split expenses, send last-minute gifts - and more!
Simply login to Online Banking and go to: Move Money > External Transfers > Pay Other People.
M2M lets you transfer money to other members even if you aren't joint on each others accounts. You'll need to know their account number though, so this should be reserved for close family and friends. It is ideal for parents with kids going off to college.
As much as we'd like to believe that we are your one-and-only, we understand that some people have more than one financial institution. Now you can move money between your accounts at Velocity Community Credit Union and those other accounts.
Setting up the service takes a couple of days, but once it's been done the first time, its fast and super simple to use. Great for making quick transfers, its particularly useful for last-minute loan payments. Just remember to set it up in advance!
Green & safe, eStatements are the fastest way to receive your Velocity Community Credit Union statements. Eliminate paper and clutter with FREE eStatements.
Plus, they are environmentally friendly! No paper, no postage, no delivery trucks burning gas to get them to your mailbox.
- Available online within 2 days of month-end
- See all of your Velocity Community Credit Union Accounts
- Includes eNotices and Tax forms for faster access to your documents
- If you have more than one membership, you can view those statements through this eStatement Login
Add your Velocity Community CU debit and credit cards for this easy payment option.
Mobile payments are:
- Secure - Mobile payments use a Device Account Number which is a unique number assigned to each card; your actual credit or debit card numbers are never shared with merchants or transmitted with your payment
- Simple - Pay merchants without swiping your cards
Apple Pay, the Apple logo, iPhone and Passbook are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android Pay and the Android logo are trademarks of Android Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Samsung Pay and the Samsung logo are trademarks of Samsung Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Sign up in Online Banking today!
1 You must have a checking account with us in order to sign up for the Bill Pay Service. If you are interested in information about our checking accounts, click here.
2 While Online Banking and Mobile Banking are free from your credit union, you may be charged for web access by your mobile carrier. Check your carrier for details on specific fees and charges. Some restrictions apply; not everyone will qualify for enrollment. Please retain checks for 90 days before shredding.