With a Balance Transfer to a VCCU Low Rate VISA
We love the holidays, too, but sometimes we all overindulge in more than just cookies. If you went a little overboard this year, we can help! Pay off your debt faster by transferring your balances to a low-rate VISA credit card from Velocity Community Credit Union and get 3% cash back!!1
Most credit cards charge you 3% (or more!) of the balance just to make a balance transfer. But at Velocity Community, there are never any balance transfer fees and for a limited time, we'll pay you back 3% while saving you a bundle in interest with our already low-rates.
So why wait? Make your balance transfer now - online, anytime.
Get your maximum refund guaranteed! Velocity Community Credit Union has teamed with TurboTax to save you up to $15 on TurboTax.2
- Right for your unique tax situation. Simple filer? Homeowner? Investor? TurboTax has a solution for you.
- File with confidence. TurboTax guarantees 100% accurate calculations and runs thousands of error checks as you go. With TurboTax, you’ll get your biggest possible refund.
- Help if you need it. It’s easy to get support along the way — from answers online anytime, to unlimited advice and a final review of your return from a TurboTax Live CPA.
To access the member discount, click here. Start today and save!
1) To qualify for 3% cash back bonus, a balance transfer from another card issuer to a Velocity Community Credit Union VISA credit card must be completed between 2/1/20 and 3/31/20. Bonus will be posted to your Credit Union account by April 15, 2020. $300 is the maximum bonus available. Borrower will be responsible for any applicable taxes.
2) Click here for TurboTax product guarantees and other important information. Limited time offer for TurboTax 2019. Discount applies to TurboTax federal products only. Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service and support options subject to change without notice. Intuit, TurboTax and TurboTax Online, among others, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries.