Banking Made Easy
Life is complicated enough. So make your banking easy with eBanking from Velocity Community Credit Union.
Our Mobile Banking app puts remote control of your financial life literally in your own two hands. Get started by downloading the Velocity Community app from the App Store or Google Play on your SmartPhone.
Access your accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can:
- Look at your accounts & loans
- Manage your credit cards and your rewards points
- Make transfers and loan payments between your accounts
- Pay bills1
No time to visit a branch? Can’t wait for the check to get here by snail-mail? Then deposit it from home..or the beach…or the Mall…or anyplace else where you can use your Smartphone. It’s easy, convenient, secure, and free.2
There are few things you need, of course, including a checking account with Velocity Community Credit Union, an iPhone or Android device with a camera, and access to the internet.
Is it safe?
The Velocity Community CU mobile app doesn’t store any confidential information on your phone so there is no risk of your information being compromised if it is lost or stolen.
eStatements are the fastest way to receive your Velocity Community Credit Union statements. In addition, you can eliminate paper and clutter with FREE eStatements.
Plus, they are environmentally friendly since there is no paper, no postage, no delivery trucks burning gas to get them to your mailbox!
- Available online within 2 days of month-end
- All of your Velocity Community Credit Union Accounts will show
- eNotices and Tax forms are available for faster access to your documents
- If you have more than one membership, you can view those statements through this eStatement Login
Add your Velocity Community CU debit and credit cards to your mobile wallet for this easy payment option.
Mobile payments are:
- Secure – Mobile payments use a Device Account Number which is a unique number assigned to each card; your actual credit or debit card numbers are never shared with merchants or transmitted with your payment
- Simple – Pay merchants without swiping your cards
Apple Pay, the Apple logo, iPhone, and Passbook are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Google Pay and the Google Pay logo are trademarks of Google Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Samsung Pay and the Samsung logo are trademarks of Samsung Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Sign up in Online Banking today!
1 You must have a checking account with us in order to sign up for the Bill Pay Service. If you are interested in information about our checking accounts, click here.
2 While Online Banking and Mobile Banking are free from your credit union, you may be charged for web access by your mobile carrier. Check your carrier for details on specific fees and charges. Some restrictions apply; not everyone will qualify for enrollment. Please retain checks for 90 days before shredding.