You never know what life may bring, but now you can be prepared with insurance options from Velocity Community Credit Union and our partners!
Velocity Community Credit Union has partnered with Insurance & Benefit Partners, a local insurance agency, to meet your insurance needs.
Insurance & Benefit Partners is a full-service, independent agency based in Jupiter, Florida. They are dedicated to providing superior coverage to their clients by having access to many markets, as well as having the knowledge to ensure each individual is properly insured. Their goal is to offer each of their clients a personalized experience, since people are not just a number. They take pride in the fact that they are only a short phone call, email, or text away. Insurance options provided by Insurance & Benefit Partners include:
- Auto Insurance
- Recreational Vehicle Insurance – Boats, RVs, etc.
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Umbrella Insurance
- Commercial Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We know that your pets are important members of your family, so we didn’t forget about them! Insurance & Benefit Partners is happy to offer pet insurance through Safeco, one of the leading pet insurance providers, so that you can be sure that all of your loved ones are taken care of.
- Safeco offers a variety of coverage options, ranging from plans that cover accidents and illness only to plans that include preventative care as well.
- With Safeco, you can choose from a range of annual limits, deductibles, and reimbursement percentages depending on what works best for you.
- Safeco allows you to choose ANY veterinarian, emergency clinic, or specialist, so you can keep taking your pets to the specialists you trust.
Request a free quote for Safeco Pet Insurance through Insurance & Benefit Partners today!
Protect your family in case of Accidental Death or Dismemberment with $2,000 in Accidental Death or Dismemberment coverage from Minnesota Life. This coverage is provided at no charge by Velocity Community Credit Union. All you need to do to accept the free coverage, is watch for one of our semi-annual mailings or speak with a branch consultant today.
If you are interested in additional coverage, you may be eligible to participate in group rates through our program. Minnesota Life offers up to $300,000 in protection, and you can choose between single and family plans.
Minnesota Life is a well-respected insurance company, protecting Americans since 1880.
Group Term Life Insurance
Everyone’s life insurance needs are different, but if you are looking for a simple policy with no medical exam, take a look at the options available from LifeHelp. As a Credit Union member, you’re eligible to apply for Group Term Life Insurance that lets you decide how much you want to pay!
First, click the button below for a quick and simple look at the range of monthly costs available to you. Second, select the cost with which you’re most comfortable. Then, instantly see how much coverage that amount will buy, from $10,000 to $100,000. This way, you avoid trying to decide on the “right” amount of coverage, only to end up frustrated, and applying for no coverage at all.
This Life Insurance offers:
- No medical exam, no needles – just your answers to the questions on the application1
- Coverage to age 95 – you can’t be canceled due to changes in health
- Easy online application for you to complete at your convenience
Learn more2 about this Group Term Life Insurance, and if you like what you see, apply today.
New York Life Insurance Company is a well-respected insurance company, protecting Americans since 1845.
CompBenefits is a group dental plan for credit union members. The coverage they offer gives you the opportunity to receive dental care while you save money. After a small co-payment for an office visit, CompBenefits offers these excellent benefits at no additional cost:
- Routine exams
- Customary X-rays
- Regular Cleanings
- Topical fluorides (children only)
- Silver fillings
- Non-surgical extractions
Plus, you can save even more:
- Save 25% on braces
- Save up to 50% on other dental procedures
For more information, visit the CompBenefits website or give us a call today for a free brochure!
1. Issuance of a Certificate of Insurance or payment of benefits may depend upon the answers given in the application and the truthfulness of those answers.
2. Including features, eligibility, renewability, limitations, and exclusions.